We will be worshiping outdoors, under and around our Porte-Cochere (the covered entrance to the building), for those seeking a brief in-person worship experience.
What to expect upon arrival:
- Please check in with Greeter/Deacon for a temperature screening at the sign-in table.
- A mask or face covering is required and must be worn at all times. Masks will be provided if you happen to forget yours.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided.
- The service will last about 30 minutes.
- Chairs will be provided and arranged at a safe distance.
- We welcome you to bring you own chair or a blanket if you'd like to sit on the lawn.
- Please keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet apart from other families.
- Please wear your mask at all times.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from singing during service.
- We ask that once service is over, all visitors disperse in a socially distant manner.
We are limiting the number of people attending to 50 persons.
We will continue to abide by the guidelines provided by our local health officials, along with following best practices for outdoor public gatherings.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org