We will be worshiping in the sanctuary, for those seeking a brief in-person worship experience.
What to expect upon arrival:
- Please check in with Greeter/Deacon for a temperature screening upon arrival.
- A mask or face covering is required and must be worn at all times. Masks will be provided if you happen to forget yours.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided.
- The service will last about 30 minutes.
- Please keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet apart from other families.
- Please wear your mask at all times.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from singing during service.
- We ask that once service is over, all visitors disperse in a socially distant manner.
We are limiting the number of people attending to 50 persons.
We will continue to abide by the guidelines provided by our local health officials, along with following best practices for indoor public gatherings.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com